Hey, Zack here,
And now you’re reading my honest review of Jamorama, the eLearning Guitar Course provided by the New Zealand company, Rock Star Recipes. I understand what it’s like when you’re just starting out. I felt like I was suffering an information overload with all the different guitar courses out there. Because I wanted to simplify this process for you when you buy jamorama, I actually look through the hype surrounding products and leave the floor open for anyone to tell the rest of us their experiences with Jamorama as well (in the open comments section below). Before you decide to buy jamorama, wouldn’t you like to know what it really comes with? Read on.
Note: This is a Jamorama review. If you’re looking for the official website, click here to buy jamorama through our link
First, I’d like to tell you a bit about myself and why you should believe what I say. I’ve been playing the guitar for 10 years now and absolutely love music. During that time, I’ve also given guitar lessons for a brief while, so I have a foundation for the common problems associated with learning the guitar from my own struggle in learning the instrument as well as through teaching others. I would like to think that I am qualified when it comes to addressing whether it’s worth it to buy jamorama or not. Now, on to the actual review…
Overall, I would say that Jamorama offers a great value for its cost. It is most definitely not a scam. There is tremendous value in what is included in this package (which I describe in detail below). Back when I first learned guitar, personal lessons cost upwards of $30 per lesson. In most areas, personal guitar lessons cost much more per hour. I’ll probably say this again, but when you want to pick up a new instrument, the hardest part is starting out. Whether you buy Jamorama or other courses, it’s vital that you do follow some sort of guidance when you are first starting out. Typically, Jamorama scam sites won’t mention this fact, nor will they actually tell you what Jamorama comes with (I have a feeling most of these ‘reviewers’ wouldn’t know a fret from a powerchord). Let’s dive in and see what is actually included with this course:
Let me emphasize this fact again. While it is definitely possible to teach yourself the guitar. You will have a very difficult time unless you have some sort of guidance system, whether that be an online course like Jamorama, or an in-person lesson. With that being said, let’s looks at you actually get when you buy Jamorama.
- A 15 Lesson Beginners Guitar eBook with illustrations (96 pages)
- A 26 Lesson Intermediate Guitar eBook with illustrations (151 pages)
- An 11 Page Guide Detailing How To Tune Your Guitar (11 pages)
- 148 (at the time of this writing) Video Lessons
- 26 Jam Tracks (Play Along With a Guitar or Solo)
- 60 Day 100% Refund Guarantee
- 30 day access to SongPond (for Deluxe edition): This was a delightful and unexpectedly useful bonus. When I chose to buy Jamorama I wasn’t expecting to be able to start learning the songs I wanted to play. This reminded me of the Guitar Port song service from a few years ago, although that was much more expensive.
- Jamorama Metronome
- Jayde Musica Pro: a game for learning musical notation
- Guitar Tuner Pro: an application for tuning your guitar. This is a very simple application, and jamorama scam sites tend to harp on this program for its simplicity…but…tuning your guitar is a fairly straightforward process. Any experienced guitar player will tell you that it becomes second nature and can be done in seconds (on stage or in the studio).
- How to Tune Your Guitar
- An 11 Chapter eBook containing several Advanced Learning Techniques for Guitar (15 pages)
- Included Email Consultation
- Free Lifetime Updates
Jamorama is an excellent resource for aspiring guitarists to sink their teeth into the exciting world of music. What sold me on this software was the price. The standard edition costs only $50. If you were to seek personal lessons, this would probably only be about 1 to 2 lessons with an instructor. If you are taking personal lessons, this course is affordable enough that you can buy Jamorama to make a great supplement to your path to guitar mastery. When considering you have a ‘no questions asked’ 60 day money back guarantee, you can definitely tell that the folks at Jamorama want to make sure you are 100% pleased with their lessons. Final verdict: jamorama scam reviewers are wrong. I think it is a decent set of guitar lessons with some really useful bonuses.
If you choose to buy Jamorama after reading this review, I ask that you do so through my link (Click Here) so that you can support Ruckus Reviews in the process (it will still only be $50 for you). I also ask that you come back to this page and share your opinion about Jamorama if you think it will other potential buyers reading this review. Also, unlike the other reviewers you’ll see who say jamorama scam, I hope you’ve found my review informative and genuinly want to help you on your path to learning the guitar.